The Black Sash, in partnership with HEU and Health-e, held its 7th consultative workshops in Johannesburg, Gauteng between the 7th and 8th of March 2011. Community participants from different district municipalities were represented at the workshop. Participants were chosen for their geographic and sectoral representation. They were selected by community based organisations (such as paralegal advice offices); health affiliated organisations and NGO’s.
- Read the full report on the Gauteng Health Consultation Workshop
- View the 'Right to Health: Rights and Responsibilities' powerpoint
- View the 'Healthcare Financing in South Africa: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View the 'Health and Health Services in Gauteng: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View our image gallery of the Gauteng workshop