The Black Sash, in partnership with HEU and Health-e, held its 6th consultative workshops in Polokwane, Limpopo between the 14th and 16th of February 2011. Community participants from different district municipalities were represented at the workshop. Participants were chosen for their geographic and sectoral representation. They were selected by community based organisations (such as paralegal advice offices); health affiliated organisations and NGO’s.
- Read the full report on the Limpopo Health Consultation Workshop
- View the 'Right to Health: Rights and responsibilities powerpoint
- View the 'Health Services in Limpopo: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View the 'Healthcare Financing in South Africa: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View our image gallery of the Limpopo workshop