This report on the Mpumalanga Health Consultative workshop is the fifth of nine provincial reports that documents an initial conceptualization of citizen values on national health system reform.
The Mpumalanga workshop took place in Nelspruit on the 6th and 7th of December 2010. Participants were chosen on the basis of geographic and sectoral representation. Attendees were sent by community based organisations (such as paralegal advice offices); health affiliated organisations and NGO's.
- Read the full report of the Mpumalanga Health Consultative Workshop
- View the 'Right to Health: Rights and Responsibilities' powerpoint
- View the 'Healthcare Financing in South Africa: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View the 'Health and Health Services in Mpumalanga: Key Issues' powerpoint
- View our image gallery of the Mpumalanga workshop